In the interest of us in Amman Hospital to provide the best medical, treatment and hotel services to Arab and foreign patients, a special unit has been established to follow up on the affairs of these patients, in terms of:
Receiving medical reports from outside the Kingdom and transferring them to the relevant specialist doctors for review and assessment of the situation.
- Responding to patients and the possibility of their treatment in the hospital
- Communicating with the official authorities to obtain visas and security approvals as per the rules for the patient and his companions to enter the Kingdom for treatment
- Follow up on flight reservations and make sure of the date of arrival to receive them through airports and border crossings and bring them to the hospital.
- Making the necessary reservations and providing rooms for patients and escorts
- Follow up their treatment journey inside the hospital and until their safe return to their country.